Last Updated: April 2015
All materials appearing on SAECULII.COM, unless otherwise noted, cannot be used in anyway without prior permission from the owner and SAECULII YK, the owner of SAECULII.COM.
SAECULII YK will NOT HESITATE to take legal action, locally and internationally with all relevant legal authorities, for violation of SAECULII YK copyrights. ANY and ALL violation of SAECULII YK copyrights will be dealt with immediately and severely.
SAECULII.COM may link to or include materials obtained from other sources or published by others. Such other parties may retain a copyright in these works. In such cases, users must seek permission from the copyright owner for all uses that are not allowed by fair use and other provisions under copyright law.
If it is believed that work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that intellectual property rights
have been otherwise violated, please provide SAECULII YK with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
SAECULII YK may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat offenders.
SAECULII YK reserves the right to amend this Policy as it deems necessary. It is the obligation of users to keep informed of any such amendments. Should the Policy change, SAECULII YK intends to take every reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to the users’ attention.