A landmark translation industry study over a decade ago revealed translation pricing is the fourth most important criteria (79%) when buying professional translation services.
This guide, which is based on decades of experience and shares industry secrets by professional Japanese translators, will help you get quality, cost effective translations.
This does not mean saving money with cheap translation -- You don’t need to read this translation guide if you’re looking for “cheap.” There are plenty of outfits doing cheap translation you can find without too much effort; however, the customary caution is buyer beware! Poor quality translation ends up costing you more money in ways you could never possibly imagine…
In this guide translation price, cost and rates are used interchangeably to show you how to save on professional Japanese translations.
(Don’t have time for the details? Get the Translation Price Checklist)
- Planning is an indispensable tool for saving on translation costs
- There are no secrets to cost effective, quality translations
- The right translation company will help you slashes translation costs
- Attitude -- A little thing that makes a big difference, even in translation pricing!
- Communicate your requirements clearly to get accurate translation pricing
- Meaningful quotes -- 3 is the magic number for competitive translation rates
- Beware: Chasing the deal can produce costly translations
Click for the Professional Japanese Translation Guide Overview
About the Author
Ivan Vandermerwe is the CEO of SAECULII YK, the owner of Tokyo, Japan based Certified Japanese Translation Visit SAECULII for the latest professional case studies, articles and news on Japanese Translation Services
Copyright (C) SAECULII YK. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this article is permitted with inclusion of the "About the Author" reference as is (including text links, japan-translators.saeculii.com/), and this copyright information. Articles may not be altered without written permission from SAECULII YK.